Jalapeno Eating Contest
This event is on June 14, 2015 11:55 am
Adult OPEN Division (age 18 and up) 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place winners will receive a trophy and THSMF merchandise prizes.
Can you handle the heat? Contestants will have three (3) minutes to consume as many jalapenos as possible…it’s that simple! Each contestant will receive a plate of jalapeño peppers. Contestants may eat only one pepper during the first minute. Participants must then eat as many as they can during the next two minutes, one pepper at a time. Contest limited to 15 contestants so register early!
Contact us at email@example.com
Forms: Jalapeno Eating Contest Registration Form
Jalapeno Eating Contest Rules:
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old.
- Contest limited to 15 contestants so register early!
- 3 minute timed event.
- Whole, FRESH Jalapenos will be used.
- Jalapenos will be served in bowls of five.
- Only swallowed Jalapenos will be counted – unswallowed jalapenos will not be counted.
- Peppers must be eaten down to within 1/8 inch of the cap to be counted.
- Only one jalapeno may be eaten at a time.
- The winner will be determined by the number of stems on the contestant’s plate after 3 Minutes.
- No eating or drinking during the contest.
- Contestants cannot coat the inside of their mouth with any kind of protective coating. Anyone caught doing so will be disqualified.
- Contestants will be disqualified should they be unable to keep peppers down.
- In the event of a TIE – the judges decisions are final.
Here are the rules: In the event of a tie, a panel of Judges will determine the winner!
Jalapeno Eating Contest Schedule: TBA
Our Contest Judges:
Time of event:
- 11:55a Jalapeno Eating Contest Registration Ends
- 12-12:20p Jalapeno Eating Contest Begins with Winners announcement